In addition to the standard services offered in the plan, there is a full list of services offered by PMM and Duce Construction.
The following is a selection of some additional services offered:
- Test operation of smoke detectors, heat sensors and carbon monoxide detectors*.
Architectural Woodwork/Cabinetry & Cabinet Hardware
- Check operation of doors, drawers and associated hardware. Check all knobs, pulls and handles.
Tile & Stone
- Inspect for loose or missing grout.
- Inspect seal and shine of stone tops, backsplashes and side-splashes.
- Inspect floor finish for possible scratches, dents, sun-bleaching, stains, wear and tear and/or other imperfections.
- Check light bulbs, dimmers and switches for operation.
- Check room heating and cooling systems for operation.
Plumbing Systems, Fixtures & Toilet Accessories
- Check faucets for possible leaks, and check flow rate and temperature of hot / cold.
- Check towel bars, robe hooks, toilet paper holders and curtain rods for stability
- Check operation of Dishwasher, Range, Vent Hood, Refrigerator/Freezer, and auxiliary appliances.
Shower Door, Glass & Mirror
- Check for cracks and chips; test shower door open/close mechanism and inspect for fit.
Paints & Coating, Decorative Finishes & Wall Covering
- Inspect seams for possible separation.
- Inspect walls, ceilings, base and trim and crown finishes for imperfections and possible damage.
- Fertilize lawn and garden areas.
- Winterize lawn irrigation system.
- Winterize pool and spa.
- Clean “weep hole” at bottom of windows.
- Test and inspect all exterior lights for proper operation.
- Seal attic fan with cover and insulate.
- Clean gutters and downspouts and repair and/or caulk where needed. Water that strikes the house or drips down from the roof should drain away from the foundation walls.
- Ensure that waterlines and hose bibs are protected from freezing.
- Inspect chimney for creosote build-up, worn liner, loose bricks or stone and deteriorating joints – repair as necessary.
- Check vents for free air movement – clean any screens.
- Check sludge level in septic tank – when sludge reaches 1/3 of tank depth, have a professional service pump out and clean tank.
* as per manufacturer’s recommendation